Prior to any return, written notice must be made to FAST Shelter to allow us the opportunity to ascertain the reason for the return. Guidelines for the return are as noted below:
- Initial notice for request of return must be received within 30 days of receipt of product.
- If the product is a CUSTOM product because of size, design or it is custom printed, there is no return.
- If the product is an in-stock standard size unit, a restocking fee will be assessed. The item must be in resalable condition. Any repairs, cleaning, shipping fees, etc will be deducted from the final refund.
- All return shipping fees will be paid by the customer.
- Monies will be returned in same method as how they were paid.
- All decisions on refunds made by FAST Shelter are final.